Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I don't even know what to say right now.

The doom and gloom have continued for me. The bad beats and cold cards were bad enough, but I just can't get my mind in the right place to play well right now. I'm officially done until after Christmas. I just need a break.

After getting killed at 1/2, then .5/1, both full ring and 6-max, I needed to shift gears. I sat at some 10NL 6-max tables for a few thousand hands and found the same trend. The bankroll has been decimated to about $120, so 10NL is about all I can play with reasonable bankroll management. So far that hasn't stopped my KK from getting all in preflop against AJ and having a JJ4 flop (literally), so we'll see what the new year brings. Happy holidays to all. Safe travels and good tidings and all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment