Sunday, April 18, 2010

Monster Week

Some big news this week. First of all, my tracking software is F'd up so I have no idea how many hands i've played. Besides that, I made $258 in the meantime. Most of that came from my new crack addiction, that is, Super Turbo Sit-N-Go tournaments.

Starting stacks are 300 with 15/30 blinds, and blinds got up every few minutes.

I can't decide if I like the 6-person, 9-person, or 45-person versions. Whichever you choose, be ready to shove your pocket kings and get called in two spots by KT and A2. Also, I've been a huge luckbox. I've played four 45-person games and taken 1st, 1st, 3rd, and 7th. $12 investment with a $150 return.

Add about $40 for rakeback (my biggest week yet at that) and a pretty solid week on regular ring games and it's my biggest week yet. Sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment