Monday, April 5, 2010

Mwah, mwah, mwahhhh...

I logged my first losing week this year. Not a total killer, but sucks either way. The good news is that I made up my volume goal to reach 28k hands. So I lost $35 in 5k hands this week. No big deal.

I've been playing around with software to cover myself if Rush dries up. There are several versions of software that manage the tables for you while you play. I'd have to play about 12 tables at a time to meet the same volume as I get with four Rush tables. I don't think this will be a problem once I get the software going.

In other news, it's nice outside! This might become a problem for my bottom line for two reasons. First, my boys are going to have me outside playing ball and skateboarding pretty much every day until 8 o'clock. Second, my wife's business will be picking up during the summer, and I'll be on retainer for that. Still, as easy as it's been to get 5k hands/week so far I don't think it will be a problem.

Goals for April:
1) 20k hands of .5/1
2) Achieve Gold medal for Ironman
3) profit ldo

No comments:

Post a Comment