Monday, April 26, 2010

Ouch!

After a record breaking week last week I suffered a back breaking week this week. I'm down about $150 from my last update, but over $200 from my peak. While this does not make me feel great, it is totally expected to go on runs like this. It's actually a bit of a surprise that I haven't done this yet, and certainly good to have run myself up nearly $300 the week before to cover it.

I'm still well on pace to meet my goals. Unfortunately instead of running at nearly twice my expected rate, I am merely about 25% ahead of budget. There were a few days this week where I swear every overpair I held ran into a set, and every set that I had ran into a flush, but so it goes.

Once again the silver lining has turned out to be gold. For the second consecutive month I've qualified for the Ironman Gold medal on Full Tilt. In fact, I haven't missed a day in April yet. The gold medal will end up being worth about $75 once the mid-year bonuses clear sometime in July.

In other news, I've also reformatted the results table on the sidebar. I will offer monthly updates on the table, while still reaching for weekly post updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment