Monday, November 17, 2008

First update

This is my first update posted on on-tilt on November 9, 2008:

An update:



Here's my data so far since I decided to make my roaring comeback to online poker. Roughly 18 hours of play since 9/30, but the majority of it was since I originally made this post 10/23.

$46 in poker winnings, plus about $25 in rakeback over this span. So I'm netting just shy of $4 per hour. As you can see my overall win rate of 1.10 BB/100 is competent, but by no means other-worldly (upwards of 3 is seen as truly expert these days).

I'm also on pace to be an [url=http://my.fulltiltpoker.com/promotions/ironman#multi-table]Iron Man Silver Medalist[/url] for November. That doesn't mean much on it's own, but if I can keep it up it'll break down to an extra hundred bucks every few months give or take.

No comments:

Post a Comment