Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sort of a blah week.




Here's my latest and greatest. Still just showing cummulative .5/1.00 6-max stats since that's all I'm playing. Next week I'll probably mix in some 1/2 after I load some more money in.

Of note:

A stomach flu shortened my week to a mere 4.73 hours for 1,215 hands. I've also skimmed back from four-tabling since it was getting a little out of hand. I'll have to work my way up from three. But I'm spending a great deal more time exercising better seat selection, so fewer tables may not actually lower my expected return.

On the heels of my "lol downswing" post of roller-coaster downswings/upswings, I added two more even bigger swings this week. Pretty gross really. The net wins for the week are basically flat, but the rakeback is always there, so overall I'm at my highest bankroll since coming back. At the moment it's $416.

I think between depositing more and winning more I'll be playing 1/2 in the next week or so. I'm not hyper-sensitive to moving down if I run bad, so when I hit the $600 range I'll start taking shots and see where it goes from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment