Monday, November 17, 2008

Second update

Second update from on-tilt posted November 16, 2008:

I think I'll try to keep this to a weekly update. I don't want to brag (if things are good) or whine (if bad), I just want to share my progress. I think it will help keep me motivated if I can share as I go.

Also, I love talking about this stuff, so if you've got any questions or comments let me know.

This week I'm only showing my .5/1.00 6-max stats since that's the only thing I've played for the last two weeks.

Of interest:

i) The MGR column at the end is my "gross rake" that's used to calculate rakeback. I get 27% of MGR paid every week. That means over these 10 hours I've made $30.00 in rakeback, or $3.00 per hour.

ii)Look how swingy my graph is. In just 10 hours I've had two 65 BB downswings and one 45 BB downswing. It would be extremely easy for that to occur sequentially which would mean I could reasonable expect to drop $200 in 10 hours. Fortunately enough I had even bigger upswings to overcome this.

iii)Finally, there is nothing really special about these results, so with $30 for rakeback and $30 for normal winnings over 10 hours, I can reasonably expect $6+ per hour playing .50/1.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment