Sunday, March 21, 2010

Week 5 update

Another solid week for me. It's getting to the point where I expect to win $30 every time I sit down, so losing $12 like I did last night felt worse than when I used to lose $50. Emotional variance I guess.

So for a running grand total, I've played 17483 hands in 26.06 hours (670 hands/hour).

I've made 1.52 BB/100 and with bonus and rb I'm up $432.90 overall for a whopping $16.61 per hour. As you can see by the table on the left I'm about a month ahead of schedule already.

One side note: I've locked up a bronze medal in Full Tilt's Ironman program. This is the first time I've ever been able to do this, and to top it off I'm quite certain I'll end up with a silver this month.

I'm starting to get to the point in my bankroll that I'm considering adding a table of 1/2 to the mix. I don't think I've very comfortable with that just yet, but it's probably going to happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment